If you’ve booked virtual Pilates sessions with me, please read through the policies below in regard to payment, cancellations, and code of conduct.
- Standard 24-hour notice is required for session cancellations.
- Cancelled session with less than 24-hours notice will not be refunded nor can be used for a future session.
- If you need to reschedule a session due to illness or emergency, please let your instructor know as early as possible. I’ll do my best to reschedule within a two-week period so you don’t lose the session.
Payments and Membership Notifications:
- Payments are completed on a monthly basis for all sessions (typically 4x a month) prior to the first session. You can expect a recurring payment at the beginning of each month unless otherwise worked out in advance with your instructor.
- Sessions are $70 as part of a recurring membership; Single sessions are $80. Semi-privates $50 per person.
- Membership prices are subject to change at any time. You will be notified at least 30 days in advance before any changes are made.
- You are welcome to cancel your membership at anytime – please let me know in writing so I can retain it for my records and begin the process of ending your subscription in a timely manner.
- There are no refunds for used and unused sessions within a given month.
Code of Conduct
As with any live coaching session, please keep in mind what you can expect from me and what is expected of you, the client.
- Arrive on time for your session. If running late, please text your instructor, and vice versa.
- Come prepared with any required equipment. Have your mat and camera set up and any other tools nearby that we will use.
- Provide your instructor with honest feedback if something doesn’t feel right during a session or you’re not “getting” the exercise. I rely on you to tell me how something feels in your body since I can’t be there in-person.
- Virtual sessions are 50-55 minutes in length completed via FaceTime or Zoom. No recordings of sessions are allowed.
- If you have planned travel or vacation that interferes with your usual sessions, let your instructor know in advance.
- If you want someone to join you for a session, you must inform your instructor at least 48 hours in advance. This will require a separate payment (considered a semi-private), paperwork, and additional planning for the extra individual. You’re welcome to book a separate semi-private in addition to your individual sessions as well.
- Wear workout clothing that you’re comfortable in. Form-fitting attire helps me see your form best but is not required. Be mindful of anything too revealing or clothing that may end up revealing too much on camera. Those pesky angles!
- Ask questions at any time during your session. Expect to get movement homework from me (something to work on outside of our sessions), and eventually, learn the name of the exercises.
- It’s your responsibility to make your instructor aware of any physical or medical limitations. I cannot diagnose or treat injuries, however, I’m happy to work with your medical professional or speak to your physical therapist, as needed, to help your healing process.