Master Your Mobility & Movement Through Pilates
LEARN PILATES FROM THE COMFORT OF HOME
Pilates FloWOD is an online course that you can access from anywhere to start learning the most essential principles and exercises in the Pilates method. No gimmicks or nonsense, the course is designed to teach you what to do as you start your Pilates practice.
IMPROVE STRENGTH AND FLEXIBILITY
When you put the tired-and-true Pilates system to work, you’ll start to notice your flexibility, core strength and posture improve. The stronger and more flexible you are, the more effective your workouts will be. Pilates FloWOD offers short workouts that complements your day’s workout or can be used as a standalone on recovery days.
CHOOSE WHAT TO FOCUS ON…IT’S UP TO YOU!
The course can be accessed anytime you need to boost your recovery for a certain body part or can be used as a part of an extended warm-up before a workout. Or maybe you just want to dive into one of the extended workouts when you’re unable to hit the gym. You get to choose what works best for you, and break a little sweat along the way!
Here’s How It Works
STEP 1: Learn the three Foundational principles of Pilates FloWOD
- Get instant access to the three Foundation tutorials that form the basis of your Pilates FloWOD practice
- Each video covers the WHY and HOW of each principle, followed by a quick workout to put the principle into practice
STEP 2: Pick and Choose Your FloWOD workout based on what you need before or after a workout
- Video tutorials are anywhere from seven to fifteen minutes long
- Each workout progresses you from one video to the next
- Pick from Bulletproof Shoulders, 360 Degree Hips, Core Focus, and more!
STEP 3: Practice on your mat anytime!
- Put everything you’ve learned into practice with any of the full-length workouts
- Watch the bonus tutorials to improve your technique
- Lifetime access to the entire course!
Pilates FloWOD will…
- Mobilize your hips, back and ankles
- Pre-hab your body for better performance
- Empower you with the techniques to move better
- Simplify Pilates techniques based on your needs
- Increase confidence in and out of the gym
- Relieve low back pain and joint stiffness
- Improve the quality of your squats, deadlifts, pull-ups, and more
- Optimize your recovery
- Boost overall athleticism
The Program includes…
- The Foundation Series: A 3-part video training that breaks down the three pillars of your Pilates FloWOD practice
- Video library of 15 short and full-length workouts that address specific mobility and strength challenges
- 4 full-length workouts for beginner and intermediate levels
- Challenging Pilates exercises that improve core strength, stability and flexibility
- Gear guide to boost your Pilates workouts
- A membership portal you can access anytime, anywhere
I’m Trish DaCosta, your virtual Pilates instructor and creator of Pilates FloWOD
I’m a diehard strength enthusiast, personal trainer, and Pilates instructor.
After years of a nagging shoulder injury, I started using Pilates as a way to improve my mobility and core strength so I could perform better and get out of pain.
In just a short time of diligent practice, my shoulder pain went away while my performance in the gym improved significantly!
That’s when I knew, I had to bring Pilates to my strength training community!
Pilates is known to:
- Develop core strength
- Increase flexibility
- Improve posture
- Provide low back pain relief
- Improve muscle coordination and control
Today, I train CrossFitters, collegiate athletes, and powerlifters every day how to do Pilates, and now you can train right along with me!
Pilates FloWOD is a starter course for anyone brand new to Pilates or who wants to use it to supplement their recovery and gain a better understanding of their bodies.
Let me show you how to move better and stay mobile for life….Get Pilates FloWOD!