GET STRONG & MOBILE FOR THE LONG HAUL - WITHOUT THE GUESSWORK
If you are a busy, driven woman
who is successful in several areas of her life but struggling with fitness then
You already know that…
it’s challenging to stay consistent when most fitness programs require you to push harder, drain your energy, and leave you feeling more pain than joy
- You know this isn’t sustainable.
- You want your workouts to feel like an escape, not a chore.
- You struggle with finding a sustainable strength training plan that makes you strong, efficient, and improves the quality of your life.
- You are ready to feel energized from your workouts so you can be fully present in your life.
- You want to strength train without the guesswork, frustration, or burpees.
Well, good news. You are in the right place.
BarbellSTRONG is six month strength and hypertrophy program for active women who want to
- Get stronger in the big lifts - squat, deadlift, bench press
- Improve lifting technique and form
- Build beautiful muscle that represents the hard work she puts in the gym
- Increase movement efficiency
- Prevent injury with better quality movement & mobility gains
Here's how you can do this...
$249/mo ($150 off when paid in full)
- Customized program, 4-5x / week
- Weekly coaching check-ins via TrueCoach
- Text and email support (direct access to me when you need it!)
- Monthly 30-minute Zoom coaching call with me
- Access to the Barbell Pilates Sisterhood for unlimited at home Pilates workouts*
*Available when program is paid in full
Workouts should enhance the quality of your life, not detract from it...
I spent years juggling a full plate of ambitious goals - getting into law school, switching careers, starting a business - all while pursuing athletic endeavors like half marathons and powerlifting.
My mistake was thinking I had to do more, train harder, and longer to get the results I wanted.
Instead, I got injury after injury and felt physically and mentally drained from my workouts.
Something had to change...
I cut back my training drastically to 3-4x a day, prioritized lifting heavy weights, getting loads of sleep, and having a life outside the gym!
As a result, I rehabbed old injuries, got stronger, improved my lifts and mobility, & started enjoying my workouts (and life) again.
Oh, and I started looking & feeling like a real athlete.
I'm here to help you do the same, girlfriend!
Get off the hamster wheel; it's time to start thriving by building strength & mobility for the long haul.
Ready to work together?
"I go to the gym with more confidence now"Emily B.
"She made me fall in love with myself again" Jessie A.
When I came to California I was extremely out of shape, lazy, and absolutely unhappy with everything, including myself. This is important to know because I had no motivation to even try to find myself. I was stuck in the worst place ever and fine with it. I wouldn’t even post full body pictures on social media. Then I met Trish, who is so passionate about what she does, she made me fall in love with personal training. Most importantly she made me fall in love with myself again. I actually get out and do active stuff and I post pictures of myself proudly.
Don’t get me wrong, I definitely fought her every step of the way. I honestly still fight her some days, but working with her has taught me everything doesn’t come easy. You have to work for what you want and most of all she taught me is that you can actually enjoy exercising! The best part about coaching with Trish is that she teaches you moves and techniques that you can do by yourself. I would recommend coaching with Trish for EVERYONE. It’s all about you and getting out of your normal routine, and the crazy part is it’s actually a good time! - Jessie K.
"Trish does a great job of balancing being motivating and goal-oriented."Laura H.