There are three delicious things in life I can’t life without: Bacon, avocado and brussels sprouts (you can read more about my weird love for them here). Naturally, I’d find a way to get two out of three for a healthy Super Bowl snack. This is not the sexiest picture but when I had to um, taste test this recipe, I caught myself drooling quite a bit. The drooling interfered with my ability to get a good shot, so there.
You can make a small or a large batch with this one. I say, go big!
12-24 Brussels sprouts, ends chopped
8-12 pieces of bacon, sliced in half
1. Pre-heat the over at 350 degrees
2. Place the brussels sprouts on a foiled cookie dish. Drizzle with EVOO
3. Place brussels sprouts in the oven for 10 minutes
4. Pour the sugar into a bowl and cover your bacon pieces in them. Set aside
5. Once the brussels sprouts are ready and have cooled, wrap the bacon pieces around them. Pin down with a toothpick
6. Pop it back in the oven for 15 minutes
7. You’re welcome